Hola! I am already happy that you have some interest in painting! it is so relaxing a therapeutic, because it is a moment where your only problem is : "What color I should use now" ahah
WHAT WE'LL DO
We will start by talking about the photo and colors for your painting (and open the bottle of wine!).
I M P O R T A N T !!!!!!!!!!
After you buy your spot, please send me an email to send you a COUPONE CODE for you to be able to book the date you like. You have 3 , months to do it.
Or you can book your spot and pay directly HERE
- I will guide you to start your painting,"GUIDE YOU", remember this is not a fine art class or a painting class!! If you don't like the result, just remember that you did it not me!. In 3 hours you will not learn how to be an artist because that is an entire career right?
After you book, go to my "Photo Reference" page and select the photo that you want to paint, then send it to me by email.
IF YOU DON'T SEND ME THE PHOTO REFERENCE YOU WILL HAVE TO USE YOUR CELL PHONE TO LOOK AT THE PHOTO.
Send the photo reference here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important to follow the photo print that I will give you. You can get creative but it will be your own responsibility.
- Be aware that you WILL NOT finish your painting in 3 hours. ( maybe yes, maybe not ) You have the option to come back another day to finish it for 3 hours and the price will be 45 euros or In my ONLINE workshops. C O V I D-19 8 people per workshop and all with enough distance.
- If you have a cold, sneezing etc, take one of my ONLINE workshops instead! Because if you sneeze we get goosebumps ahahaha.
- All aprons and tablecloths are washed after used. You learn to paint by painting".
Don't say to yourself "Oh I cannot paint" just because you tried it in primary school. 80% of the people who book my workshops they are beginners. You just need someone to guide you, and I will be there :)
WHAT I'LL PROVIDE
Wine (max. 2 glasses, option to pay 5 euros for extra glass) , water and some snacks. If you don't drink, price is the same...
Canvas 30x40cm or Fine art paper A3, acrylics and all what it is necessary for your painting.
If you want a bigger canvas it has an additional price. You pay it directly at the workshop.
- DON'T WEAR ANYTHING FANCY, THIS IS NOT THE RED CARPET LOL. PAINT MAY JUMP ON YOUR CLOTHES.
See you soon and lets have fun painting!
For groups, hen parties. Please contact me:
PAINTING & WINE - Acrylics
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
SKU: Painting and Wine Workshop